- 2013 – (present) – Member of the Portuguese Panel of Arbitrators of the International Film and Television Alliance
- 2013 – (present) – Arbitrator at “Arbitrare – Arbitration Centre” (Lisbon, Portugal): ARBITRARE is a Portuguese Institutionalized arbitration Centre, legally able to resolve disputes over industrial property (trademarks and patents), “.PT” Domain names, trade names and corporate names as well as compulsory arbitration to resolve disputes over generic drugs (www.arbitrare.pt).
- 1990 – (present) – Lawyer
- 1988 – 1990 – Trainee and Lawyer at Jardim, Sampaio, Magalhães e Silva e Associados
- Lawyer, Arbitrator and Legal consultant, with vast experience on Litigation and Arbitration, IT Law, IP Law, Copyright Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Law and Civil Law.
- As lawyer has experience with major Portuguese IT / IP companies, insurance companies and others, dealing with corporate and commercial law, IT / IP law, litigation and arbitration.
- As arbitrator and lawyer at arbitration procedures has experience with domestic and international arbitration on Copyright Law, IP Law, Contracts Law and Corporate Law, both institutionalized and ad hoc arbitration.
Advanced PIDA Training – International Commercial Arbitration – ICC Paris (Oct. 2013)
Graduate in International Trade Law (Contracts and International Arbitration) – 2004-2005
Graduate in Accounting, Financial Analysis and Business Assessment at “Universidade Nova de Lisboa” – 1998
Law degree at Faculty of Law of University of Lisbon, 1988