Jessica Crow, MCIArb
Law office of Crow Arbitration, London, , UK (United Kingdom)
Additional Language(s) : French
VanIAC Panel(s) : Appeal Tribunal, Emergency Arbitrator, Expedited Procedures Arbitrator, International Arbitration, Referee
Practice Areas : Construction, Consumer, Corporate Commercial, Energy, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures, Telecommunications, Transportation
Jessica Crow is an independent arbitrator and international disputes counsel with over ten years of experience in international commercial and investment arbitration.
Jessica has practiced international arbitration at leading firms in both civil and common law jurisdictions and is admitted to practice in New York and the United Kingdom. She has served as Sole Arbitrator, Co-Arbitrator and Counsel in arbitrations administered under the ICC, LCIA, SCC, ICSID and UNCITRAL rules, in a variety of seats. Her matters cover a wide range of industry sectors including energy, construction, financial services, telecommunications, intellectual property and general commercial disputes.
Jessica also has experience as inhouse counsel to a leading EPC company in the oil & gas industry and in the Public Sector as the Special Legislative Assistant to the Government House Leader in the Ontario Parliament.Dispute Resolution Experience and Training
Representative Experience as Arbitrator and Counsel
- Co-Arbitrator in LCIA arbitration in relation to supply of personal protective equipment.
- Co-Arbitrator in ICC arbitration in relation to the construction of a sulphur transloading facility.
- Sole Arbitrator in ICC arbitration in relation to alleged breaches of a commercial agency agreement.
- Sole Arbitrator in two commercial disputes, under the LCIA rules, in relation to alleged breaches of a consumer credit agreement.
- Counsel to an EPC contractor in ICC arbitration in relation to a cancelled pipeline project.
- Counsel to 13 financial investment companies in ICC arbitration in relation to a substantial telecommunications operation in Brazil.
- Counsel to a French-German consortium in ICC arbitration in relation to the construction of a nuclear power plant.
- President, Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners (YCAP)
- Past Secretary of the Executive Committee, Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners (YCAP)
- Member, Rising Arbitrators Initiative (RAI)
- Member, ICC Canada and ICC YAF
- Member, North American Sub-Committee Campaign for Greener Arbitrations
- McGill University, BA Hons, 2005
- University College London, LLB Hons, 2010
- New York State Bar, 2011
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2020
- Queen Mary, University of London, LLM International Dispute Resolution, Energy and Climate Change, 2021